Restart and Refresh your memories

 Dear All Reader,

Hope You all are fine doing and enjoying you time in COVID 19. I know everyone had difficult time and manage their whereabouts WFH as we don't have choices. The good time will start soon as we are showing self discipline and control during lockdown type situation.

During this difficult time majority of people might have realised many good things, they might have rediscovered yourself and may other good things, leave aside few bad.

One of the most important thing I have realised is that "LIFE IS SIMPLE BUT LIFESTYLE IS DIFFICULT" and this altogether changed the perspective of line though I am fortunate as I am holding my good job position without minor impact.

Today thought to start enjoying blog writing and no better topics than " Restart and refresh your memories"

In this period I have started my new youtube channel eFunda where sharing the videos related to Fundamentals, Historical and social topics.

You can search my channel on YouTube and join our team by SUBSCRIBE to this channel....Stay tuned for our new topic on our blog..

Thanks and Regards,


Dattatray K. Nikam

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Nice thoughts and good to see you back after long time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and just started again my blog activity

    ReplyDelete